[DBWG] stale route6 and domain objects for removed inet6num

James james.chirwa at afrinic.net
Thu Sep 24 07:18:10 UTC 2020

Dear Frank,

Thank you for the follow up.

The fix has been developed and tested in dev-environment, we are
expecting staging environment to be ready for testing by close of
business tomorrow.

With an assumption that we won't experience any challenges on staging,
production deployment should happen by end of next week.

In any case, a status update will be provided.

Regards,

James

On 13/09/2020 22:56, Frank Habicht wrote:

> Hi James,

> can we get some times lines for the bug fixes (if not completed

> already), please?

> Thanks,

> Frank

> On 25/08/2020 08:34, James wrote:

>> Hello Frank,

>> We now have the child orphan monitoring tool in place and I can confirm

>> that all orphan objects have been cleaned up, now our focus turns to

>> getting the bug fixes implemented asap.

>> Regards,

>> James

>> On 23/08/2020 20:27, Frank Habicht wrote:

>>> Great. Thanks.

>>> Frank

>>> DBWG mailing list

>>> DBWG at afrinic.net

James Chirwa
Acting Manager, Member Services Department,
AFRINIC Ltd.
t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 6758 |
tt: @afrinic | w: www.afrinic.net
SM: facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia