[DBWG] ORG-TYPE definitions

Madhvi Gokool madhvi at afrinic.net
Sun Oct 4 17:45:11 UTC 2020

Hello Frank

The commitment was for staff to provide a definition of the org-types to
the database working group and I further added that the definitions
should then be made available when we perform a whois query. This way,
they shall be publicly available to any person wanting to know what each
org type means .

Logically it shall happen as follows :-

1. The org-types  definition will be provided to the database working group

2. The whois database will be updated with the definitions so that they
are then visible through the query whois -v organisation

Regards

Madhvi