[DBWG] Invitation to help carry out IRR beta tests in Myafrinic

Ben Maddison benm at workonline.africa
Thu Feb 27 08:24:18 UTC 2020

Hi Simon,

On Thu, 2020-02-27 at 09:49 +0400, Simon Seruyinda wrote:

> Dear WG,

> We have not received any feedback so far.

> The feedback period will close on Monday 2nd March 2020.

> After that we shall begin preparations for production deployment.

If you want meaningful engagement from a group of busy people, 1 week
is probably not going to be sufficient.
The community has lived without this functionality for years, and I'd
suggest taking a little more time to get it right on the first pass is
probably worth it.
I am happy to take a look at the sandbox if you provide the access
details. I won't have time before mid-next-week though.

Cheers,

Ben