[DBWG] minutes (and action items) from the last dbwg meeting?

Ben Maddison benm at workonline.africa
Mon Dec 21 10:12:59 UTC 2020

Hi SM,

On 12/21, S. Moonesamy wrote:

> Dear Ben,

> At 11:59 AM 18-12-2020, Ben Maddison via DBWG wrote:

> > As discussed during the last meeting, we have created an org on GitHub

> > for the WG, in order to provide a place to collaborate on documents (and

> > perhaps at some stage even code).

> The material in the repository is licensed under CC0 [1]. I doubt that code

> would fit under that license.

You're quite correct. I chose that license *because* it is appropriate
for non-code content in the public domain.

I do not expect there ever to be code in the 'meetings' repo.
If we have other repos that do contain code, a different license would
be appropriate.
My personal preference is usually MIT, but we can have
that conversation when it arises.

Cheers,

Ben