[DBWG] Fwd: Re: --list-versions query on deleted resources?

Ben Maddison benm at workonline.africa
Fri Dec 4 07:41:17 UTC 2020

Hi all,

The list got left off of Michel's initial response to my email, and we
only noticed once several further replies had been exchanged.

See the reconstructed exchange below.
TL;DR: Should prior versions of deleted objects remain query-able?

Cheers,

Ben

----- Forwarded message from Ben Maddison <benm at workonline.africa> -----