[DBWG] stale route6 and domain objects for removed inet6num

James james.chirwa at afrinic.net
Tue Aug 25 05:34:48 UTC 2020

Hello Frank,

We now have the child orphan monitoring tool in place and I can confirm
that all orphan objects have been cleaned up, now our focus turns to
getting the bug fixes implemented asap.

Regards,

James

On 23/08/2020 20:27, Frank Habicht wrote:

> Great. Thanks.

> Frank

> On 23/08/2020 18:48, James wrote:

>> Hello  Frank,

>> Indeed the plan is to get all the orphaned objects out of the database

>> and this will be done as soon as the monitoring tool is available, and

>> we expect this to be available as earliercommunicated.

>> Regards,

>> James

>> On 20/08/2020 19:04, Frank Habicht wrote:

>>> Thanks James.

>>> hoping that the general check, capture of orphans and clean up can be

>>> done by mid next week.

>>> Regards,

>>> Frank

>>> DBWG mailing list

>>> DBWG at afrinic.net

James Chirwa
Acting Manager, Member Services Department,
AFRINIC Ltd.
t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 6758 |
tt: @afrinic | w: www.afrinic.net
SM: facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia