[DBWG] DBWG session at AFRINIC-31

Simon Seruyinda simon at afrinic.net
Fri Nov 22 09:20:04 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

We shall have our second DBWG session at AFRINIC-31 in Luanda Angola on the 4th of December 2019.
https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-31/en/agenda/programme <https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-31/en/agenda/programme>

The Agenda will be as follows:

-Review of Minutes from previous WG meeting
Update from AFRINIC.
- IRR integration in myafrinic
- WHOIS upcoming new features.
Discuss any ideas raised from the mailing list
AoB

We still have room for one or two presentations from community if any one has something to present during the working group session.
We shall share link for remote participation as well.
Remote presentations are also possible using zoom
Kindly note that we shall also have a tutorial on how to secure WHOIS objects same day in the afternoon.

Regards;
Simon