[DBWG] route-object auto-created from a ROA

Yogesh Chadee yogesh at afrinic.net
Mon Apr 15 12:03:25 UTC 2019

Hi,

We are very sorry we could not do it in Q1. We are fine tuning the functional requirements and we will validate them during the DBWG meeting, AIS 19. If all goes well, the implementation shall be in Q3.

We hope to see you there.

Kind regards,

Yogesh Chadee
Applications Unit Manager, AFRINIC Ltd. <https://www.afrinic.net/>+230 403 5100