[DBWG] route-object auto-created from a ROA

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Wed Oct 10 06:11:02 UTC 2018

Hi Avinash,

thanks for the email.

I think it would be a useful added feature.

While [I agree,] it's not how this is done normally now, it's an
improvement, and I don't see why this wouldn't be "the way it's done" in
the future.

And, if there are no objections, I think it would be very good if we
could work towards this better future. and being ahead of the wave would
also be good.

What would it take to get it done?

Regards,
Frank