[DBWG] formerly incomplete afrinic.db.gz file

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Sat Dec 29 14:11:25 UTC 2018

On 24/12/2018 15:16, Nishal Goburdhan wrote:
> On 22 Dec 2018, at 15:12, S Moonesamy wrote:
>
>> Dear Frank,
>> At 11:22 PM 19-12-2018, Frank Habicht wrote:
>>> Yes, it affected internet operations, since it affected filter
>>> generations and thus traffic patterns.
>>
>> Would it be possible to share some information about the above
>
> per [1] this should really have copied irr at afrinic.net on this;  and,
> not just posted here, to ensure that they see this, and can reply within
> two (2) working days.

Hi,
Thanks, Nishal, for sharing that document.
FWIW, the initial issue (ticket) was opened to irr@  (and also 2 other
addresses to be sure).
And in the ticket-conversation (after resolution) update to dbwg@ was
requested.

SM: I believe your request for more info is taken care of, by staff.

Regards,
Frank