[DBWG] Abuse contacts in the WHOIS

Madhvi madhvi at afrinic.net
Wed Nov 23 11:07:28 UTC 2016

Hello

To make the mnt-irt mandatory necessitates a change in the policy.
Should it pass, then AFRINIC can enforce the policy and get each
resource member to have an IRT object and the latter referenced as
mnt-irt in the resource objects registered on the whois database. While
we cannot generate the irt object automatically , we, AFRINIC , should
be able to provide a tool to the member to make it as painless as possible.

Regards

Madhvi

Mrs Madhvi Gokool
Registration Services Manager