[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] ATTENDANCE & PARTICIPATION AT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEMBERS’ MEETING (AGMM)

Dewole Ajao [Tinitop Technologies] dewole at tinitop.com
Tue May 31 18:50:43 UTC 2022

Also, the quoted article 12.24 is a provision to prevent confusion about the representation of corporations by natural persons.

AFRINIC members have staff with technical functions, staff with general administrative/finance functions, and possibly staff with legal functions. Which of them should be excluded from what segments of the AGMM?

I’m hopeful that some thought went into this on the part of Legal and the Board. Can AFRINIC’s leadership please explain what problem we are trying to solve by limiting the degree of participation of members? Maybe we can find an alternative solution?

Thanks.

Dewole.

Sent from a mobile device