[Community-Discuss] Don't sell your Vote!

CTO admin admin at megamore.ng
Sun May 29 15:50:14 UTC 2022

*Dear Members,*

*(If you want to know the end, look at the beginning)*

I observed the communication lists for a long time, nothing circulated or
sent by a few is a Bugaboo nor expresses the feeling of the majority who
are not anticipating such communication.

Any decent person of morality and integrity would Pooh-Pooh most of the
distorted statements aroused from the same repugnant source.

The insalubrious attempts were to obfuscate the shady actions being done on
different levels.

The current status is obvious, it is no longer a conundrum for who was
misled, and we are at alacrity to stand firm.

Many actions taken against AfriNIC are based upon the megalomania of a
single entity, mendacious single-sided statement, braggadocio persons
embezzling resources, and disregard mores of Africa.

*(**Discord between the powerful is a fortune for the poor**)*

As the date of the Board election is approaching, a few members of AfriNIC,
who are well known by track and history of coalition with the others, are
helplessly and hopelessly arguing and flooding member lists with razzmatazz
emails, maybe to justify every penny they receive.

*(**A stream can never rise above its source**)*

A single member cannot abnegate the course and direction, policy and
procedures, then decide on his own, the fate of all members, and the
continent at large. Such perfidy acts are repugnant by the majority.

Audacious acts cannot stand ratiocination conclusion.

I fully understand your noise, frustration, and misinformation to the
public, citing what you deem fit to you, but at the end, Only a fool tests
the depth of a river with two feet.

*(**The best way to eat an elephant in your path is to cut him up into
little pieces**)*

The election of Board members, or any elections, is a constitutional right
and supposed to be a democratic process, unintimidated, and uninfluenced by
anything, not to mention any illegal activities such as malicious offers of
money.

But, someone and his agents have been:

- bullying, manipulating, intimidating, and spreading false news about the
future of AfriNIC.

- contacting resource holders with offers of money, $5000-$7000-1000$, and
promising other future investments, in return, you must provide the right
to access your AfriNIC portal and cast the vote.

 - give them authority to file litigations against AfriNIC, In my view, on
this point, is to abuse the judicial system and defame the organization.

Paying anyone to buy his right to vote is squandering and abuse of the
legal democratic practice of the constitution, have we asked ourselves the
real motive behind this and the bigger outcome on the whole region?

This dissipation is egregious and includible, that such entities have a
good cause. In fact, it demonstrates audacious practice.

Their proposition of money=right-to-vote is an insult to us as members, to
our pride as Africans, to our integrity as operators, it is only those
without any sense of belonging who will accept a bunch of dollars for their
rights.

*(**Rain beats the leopard's skin but it does not wash out the spots**)*

Yes, bribery and malicious offers made a few stands against AfriNIC as the
legitimate RIR for the region, making them believe that they can actually
sell their IPV4 to corporates outside the region at a CERTAIN AMOUNT as
disclosed by the Mastermind Himself,

Another way of systematically abusing the system was by sponsoring members to
attend the Annual Members General Meeting & voice the bosses’ message so
that negative impressions can be built against AfriNIC and discredit it,
its management, and its reputation.

*(S**ticks in a bundle are unbreakable!**)*

If we believe in our sovereignty in Africa, our region, we should stand
against such malpractices, and insidious attacks, and ignore such voices as
we cannot call the forest that shelters us a jungle.

I call on all of us for ratiocination in the quagmire we have, which is at
its apotheosis.

VOTE FOR AFRINIC SOVRIENTY, VOTE AFRICA, and DON’T SELL YOUR VOTE.