[Community-Discuss] [rpd] AFRINIC PDWG Co-Chair Selection Candidates Matrix

Ish Sookun ish.sookun at lasentinelle.mu
Fri May 20 08:45:13 UTC 2022

Dear all,

I had a look at the profiles of the four nominees.

I also searched the AFRINIC RPD mailing list archive to see if the nominees have contributed to policy discussions.

Darwin Da Costa
6 emails between 2019 - 2021

Benjamin Mutemi Mutua
Zero contribution

Chuene Alfred Semono
Zero contribution

Prof. Nasir Faruk
15 emails between 2019 - 2021

Do read these emails if you want to evaluate the candidates further.

Regards,

———

Ish Sookun

Systems Architect @ La Sentinelle Ltd