[Community-Discuss] Visit AFRINIC member by NRS (Number Resource Society)

Pascal ANDRIANISA pascal at irenala.edu.mg
Tue May 17 09:59:20 UTC 2022

Hi Ish,

No, but NRS representative said that he represents AFRINIC and he works with AFRINIC.

That we can pay at their premises once it's in place.

Members should be informed of the situation.

Regards,
	Pascal Heriliva ANDRIANISA (Mr)
Webmaster i RENALA
R esearch and E ducation N etwork for A cademic and L earning A ctivities - [ http://www.irenala.edu.mg/ | http://www.irenala.edu.mg/ ]
Porte 201 - Ministère de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche Scientifique - Fiadanana
Cell ::+261 (0) 32 46 680 29 // +261 (0) 34 30 680 29