[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC silent on mediation

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Thu Jun 30 21:55:43 UTC 2022

On 28 Jun 2022, at 2:40 PM, tech <tech at cloudinnovation.org<mailto:tech at cloudinnovation.org>> wrote:
Unfortunately, AFRINIC ignored the non-conditional offer to enter into confidential negotiations to settle the issues subject to on-going litigation and therefore we have concluded rejected our offer of mediation.

Dear Cloud Innovation –

For clarity’s sake, could you please identify whether the offer for mediation was to enter into confidential negotiations to settle _all_ of issues subject to on-going litigation, or simply a subset of the outstanding issues?

(Your statement above could be read either way.)

Thanks,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO