[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Formal mediation

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Wed Jun 22 16:31:41 UTC 2022

On Wed, 22 Jun 2022, 19:10 Amin Dayekh, <admin at megamore.ng> wrote:

> I want to add something here
>
> The email reads “following public speculations”

There was none save for some unicast email from a resource member.

> We did not hear of any, except a post here (gathered from reliable
> resource)

Its was the same resource member who posted speculating but remember the
resource member claimed to get services from Larus, so its safe to assume
their sources now that Tech from Cloud Innovation initiated this thread.

> Even when they as seeking mediation they tend to mislead the public

To paraphrase Abraham Lincoln ...."You can fool some of the people all of
the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all
of the people all of the time."

Basically the public is not as ignorant as some folk will assume it is.

Cheers
Noah