[Community-Discuss] Demanding Clarification and/or apology from PTA

Amin Dayekh admin at megamore.ng
Wed Jun 22 15:01:58 UTC 2022

Dear Members,

According to information Gathered, PTA (Pakistan Telecom Authority) had a
directive to all members to refrain from using "if any is using" Ip
resources from any continent, especially AFRINIC.

Following the letters sent we gathered this info. More Details will be
shared in due course.

The corrupt are accusing the Righteous as Corrupted!