[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Formal mediation

Amin Dayekh admin at megamore.ng
Wed Jun 22 13:46:09 UTC 2022

Dear AFRINIC,

As a resource member in good standing, I would like to advise AFRINIC
should be very cautious in dealing with the resource member who filed
countless litigations against all of us.

The said member obtained an ex-parte to freeze AFRINIC bank accounts. Was
this to force AFRINIC to the table.

They repeatedly secured multiple court injunctions to paralyze AFRINIC to
its knees so that they can force AFRINIC to the mediation table.

They filed injunctions to stop Members from exercising our rights to vote
in our own elections and led to AFRINIC not having a full board. This was
to bring AFRINIC to its knees so that they can force AFRINIC to mediation.

AFRINIC, its resource members, and AFRICAN governments and civil society
should all ensure that AFRINIC is not tricked by the same group.