[Community-Discuss] Interim order of June 14th 2022

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Sat Jun 18 18:28:26 UTC 2022

Paulo...(Paul in Swahili)

Your emails are often too long and extremely repeative with a lot of
countless assumptions and wild accussations. Vicious attackers now?
Phew..... Poor Paulo.

Anyhow...Lets just says that all the countless Interim Injunctions while
they continue to create room for delays by you guys.....in the end, the
courts will have to invite the relevant parties to present their case
subject to the main original appeal that bore all the pointless tactical
ex-parte applications and the subsequent countless temporary orders.

I shall echo a line from one of the rulings... "The Courts are not a debate
club".

Cheers,
Noah