[Community-Discuss] Demanding Clarification and/or apology from PTA

Amin Dayekh admin at megamore.ng
Sat Jun 18 07:26:24 UTC 2022

You answered yes to my question, whereby I asked clearly rephrased here: a
company offering bribe to people to vote in their favor, will this company
be in a lny good standing or credible to talk about corruption again?

Are you sure?

Owen, if I ask you today to take $100 to vote for me in the upcoming
election in Camaros to be MP, and after a few days you see me in the news
lecturing about corruption and pointing fingers at people whom i am
labeling as corrupted, that is ok by you and you will accept my word?