[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Congratulations to the new Chair & Vice-Chair of AFRINIC

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 19:59:28 UTC 2022

Congratulations to the new Chair - Benjamin and the Vice Chair - Abdallah
on your appointment.

Good luck, as you navigate the waters and work hard to quickly achieve
compliance.

Please work with all willing members to seek ways to resolve all pending
disputes, using Alternative Dispute Resolution methods where possible.

Many thanks to SM and Prof for your services to the community.

Sunday.