[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] ATTENDANCE & PARTICIPATION AT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEMBERS’ MEETING (AGMM)

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Fri Jun 3 04:50:26 UTC 2022

In message <AM7PR03MB6451D6816307CF2E96A2215DEEA19 at AM7PR03MB6451.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com>,
Andrew Alston <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com> wrote:

>No Ronald,
>
><sarcasm>
>They do however contain billions in dark money, massive amounts of shadowy
>lobby groups, the occasional invasion of a building, maybe a few people baying
>to hang someone, 846 (so far) arrests, a years worth of hearings.... need I go
>on?
></sarcasm>

I gather that you are making reference to the 2020 election in the U.S.

Please note that despite all of the crooked things that happened during
that election, everything that happened has been and is being investigated.
People have gone to jail and yet others will.

My hope is that anyone and everyone connected with this AFRINIC vote buying
scheme will likewise be investigated and jailed, where appropriate, but I'm
not holding out too much hope of that, mostly due to the international and
inter-jurisdictional nature of these sordid activities.

Regards,
rfg