[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] ATTENDANCE & PARTICIPATION AT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEMBERS’ MEETING (AGMM)

DANIEL NANGHAKA dndannang at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 21:38:26 UTC 2022

Some of you want to create confusion over small logical issues.

A corporation cannot be created by one individual. Corporation are
represented by one Administrator despite of have many members in the team.
That is why the registration is for one Administrative contact.

Even a kindergarten kid can differentiate between singular and plural.