[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] ATTENDANCE & PARTICIPATION AT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEMBERS’ MEETING (AGMM)

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Wed Jun 1 19:48:15 UTC 2022

Actually the notice of meeting is sent to every admin contact for the organization.

And the clause in section 115 refers to individuals - not corporations.

Anyway - my guess is that once again the board will ignore this and once again we will have to let a court decide. I just wish I was wrong and they would take the simple way out - postpone the meeting - send a proper notice of meeting and withdraw these bizarre stipulations - but I suspect instead they will take the route of forcing this into court and wasting still more of members money - in top of the $600k they have already wasted by forcing members into a position where litigation was the only option

Andrew