[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] ATTENDANCE & PARTICIPATION AT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEMBERS’ MEETING (AGMM)

Ish Sookun ish.sookun at lasentinelle.mu
Wed Jun 1 18:50:54 UTC 2022

Hi Noah,

> On 1 Jun 2022, at 22:22, Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:
>
> Part of the above sentence reads ...
>
> appoint "A" representative….

I understand the “A” and the second word is “representative”. A representative can be a person or a group of persons. I don’t see why AFRINIC would prohibit a member from being represented by a group of persons. If a company wants to be represented by two persons having two distinct set of skills & knowledge, should that be prohibited?

One Resource Member should have one vote only but attendance and participation (questions/feedback/comments) should not be limited but in fact encouraged.

Regards,

———

Ish Sookun

Systems Architect @ La Sentinelle Ltd