[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Ongoing court cases

Eddy Kayihura eddy at afrinic.net
Thu Jul 21 07:51:31 UTC 2022

Mr. Wollner,

Reference is made to your post on Afrinic's members and community mailing lists dated 20 July 2022.

Please rest assured that there is nothing sinister about the pulling down of that information. We are alive on our duty to be transparent and we will respect that. The application under section 136 of the Companies Act was made in view of the current deadlock faced by Afrinic and you will agree that such deadlock does not help an organisation like ours.

However, in view of ongoing internal discussions at Afrinic regarding that case, I thought it best to pull down that addition for the time-being but I undertake to come back on the publication as well as all necessary explanations as soon as I can, be it by way of a post or even a webinar.

Regards,

Eddy