[Community-Discuss] A personal note

ABDULKARIM OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Mon Jul 4 09:37:32 UTC 2022

Dear Eddy,

I know you to be a very straightforward person. I can say this because of
what I know about you and the things I have seen you do. I agree with you
we need to build bridges and I do not think you deserve to go through this.
I think what is required at this moment is to reassess the situation.

cheers

AK

Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>, Weekly Bulletin
<http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/bulletin> UGPortal