[Community-Discuss] ID verification on the Database Working Group mailing list

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Jan 20 18:50:32 UTC 2022

The form requires one to agree to submit to an unspecified online identity verification process. This is not reasonable. The process should be spelled out in detail prior to demanding that someone agree to submit to it.

While I favor a reasonable identity verification process, the document linked has no relationship to such a thing and is, instead a contract of attainder which should not be allowed.

Owen