[Community-Discuss] [apnic-talk]Re: [arin-ppml] Update on Litigation Between AFRINIC and Cloud Innovation ltd

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Sat Jan 1 12:06:44 UTC 2022

On Sat, 1 Jan 2022, 14:50 Ibeanusi Elvis, <ibeanusielvis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Barry,
>
> As I earlier stated, offensive to me.

No dude,

Ignorance is not an offence. Ignorance is lack of awareness or knowledge
about something. Something close to stupidity.

RFG stated that you are either
ignorant or pretending to be ignorant of  "sockpuppets and astroturfing"

You were lamenting about sockpuppets being called out and Ronny responded
inline with your concerns. If people are real, its important for them to
introduce themselves and atleast state their affiliation to avoid being
thought for as sockpuppets especially when posting from gmail.com addresses.

Are you saying that being referred to as ignorant or pretending to be
ignorant is an offence?

I am sometimes ignorant of things and I have been told as such and I didn't
find being told that I am stupid and being made aware as an act of offense.
Its education.

Noah