[Community-Discuss] [apnic-talk]Re: [arin-ppml] Update on Litigation Between AFRINIC and Cloud Innovation ltd

Ibeanusi Elvis ibeanusielvis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 06:25:08 UTC 2022

Indeed Ronald’s statements were offensive and defamatory. Which violates the AFRINIC Code of Conduct in section B; 2, 3 and 4.
To be exact, his statement against me referring to me as IGNORANT

      "Sockpuppetry is not an "ideology".  It is a well-established fact of life
      on the modern Internet, just as "astroturfing" is in real life.  If you
      don't know that then it is because either you are ignorant or else it is
      because you are pretending to be ignorant”

Additionally, defamatory as he infers that the people in the community are not “REAL PEOPLE”.
The community is of course open-minded to criticism, we are not always going to agree with each other but we can be and have opposite perspectives but I believe there are better ways to disagree than being offensive, defamatory, and violating the Code of Conduct.

Best regards,
Elvis.