[Community-Discuss] Update on the complaint lodged against AFRINIC at the Competition Commission of Mauritius

DANIEL NANGHAKA dndannang at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 07:46:43 UTC 2022

Owen,

I think you have a problem and you are against the existence of AFRINIC.

Democracy is different from Open communication to the community.

AFRINIC is a membership driven organisation and it's an obligation for the
community to get reports on what transpired in the courts which have thus
been communicated respectively.

I think it hurts you that AFRINIC has achieved these milestones and is
protecting Africa's resources.

Let's gives a thumbs up for the legal team and management of AFRINIC.

 congratulations to the team.

Daniel KN