[Community-Discuss] Update on the complaint lodged against AFRINIC at the Competition Commission of Mauritius

Amreesh Phokeer amreesh.phokeer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 17:16:04 UTC 2022

Hi JORDI,

On Thu, Feb 17, 2022 at 7:48 PM JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via Community-Discuss <
community-discuss at afrinic.net> wrote:

> I fail to understand how is possible, that a resolution from a public
Competition Commission is not public, even redacting personal data if
needed. In normal democratic countries, as I know, all those cases are
published in their web site.

I guess we should keep an eye on:
 https://competitioncommission.mu/investigation/?status=completed

But I believe if the complaint was "confidential", it will not make its way
to the register.

>From the CC website:
"Request for confidentiality implies that there shall be no detail of the
complaint made in the Register of Complaints. Every column in the said
register would be blocked out as “Confidentiality Requested”.

Cheers,
Amreesh