[Community-Discuss] Governance Committee Communique

Mirriam mirriamlauren at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 21:13:31 UTC 2022

Dear Abdulkarim
I am really disgusted by your relentless nonsense.  We women who are on these lists are not encouraged to participate because of reading the petty emails that have been flying from you and others.
It was a pleasure meeting you in Kampala and I still have your business card but this is beneath you.
Can you raise above your endless cynicism because it's not worth for a person with a PhD.
I wish you all a Happy Eid al FitrMirriam.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Apr 29, 2022 at 2:41 AM, ABDULKARIM OLOYEDE<oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng> wrote:   _______________________________________________
Community-Discuss mailing list
Community-Discuss at afrinic.net