[Community-Discuss] Regarding email from NOMCOM

Francis Nyaga francis.nyagai at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:13:59 UTC 2022

Dear all

I have received the following from NOMCOM. May I know where is the legal
requirement for these? Could the community plz enlighten me?

Best,
Francis

---------- Forwarded message ---------From: Noah <noah at neo.co.tz>Date: Tue,
26 Apr 2022, 13:52Subject: NOMCOM Request for Addition Information Ref:
Board Election 2022 - FrancisTo: <frnyaga at britam.com>Cc: <
nomcom2022 at afrinic.net>

Dear Nominee,We are in receipt of your nomination application for
non-executive AFRINIC director for  Non-Regional Africa - Seat 7In
reference to the published nomination criteria on which your application
was based on, may you please furnish the NOMCOM with the following extra
information ON or BEFORE April 28th, 2022 01:00 UTC.1. Provide supporting
evidence of your involvement in AFRICA Internet ecosystem such as,(i)
Reference from past Non-Executive Directors of AFRINIC,(ii) Proof of
participation in either AFRINIC, ICANN, IGF and ISOC activities.2. Provide
proof of your participation in at least three (3) AFRINIC events
(physically or online) in the past four (4) years;3. Provide evidence of
Professional experience of at least eight (8) years in any of the following
areas;(i)   Internet Number Resource Policies(ii)  ICT(iii) Finance(iv)
Audit(v)   Legal Practice(vi)  Human Resource Management4. Please
demonstrate (in any format you may choose) of your understanding of the
AFRINIC’s By-Laws. 5. Make a declaration of any existing conflict of
interest with AFRINIC should you be appointed Director.
NOTE: Please provide new information of the seconder, because the
organisation that seconded your nomination has a status  of "Not in Good
Standing" in terms of their AFRINIC membership.
Kind regards,NOMCOM 2022