[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Call for Nominations for open AFRINIC Board of Directors Seat

AFRINIC Communication comms at afrinic.net
Mon Apr 4 15:40:31 UTC 2022

Dear Mr Ajao,

Thank you for your query.  We understand your concern.

The information you pointed at is conform to the Board resolution 202202.676 that was passed during a Board Meeting held on 2 March 2022 (https://www.afrinic.net/board/meeting/2022#r676). The board resolution was published  2 days after on 4 March as per normal procedures but the update on the page of Board tenure was the one that was unfortunately delayed.

We wish to appraise you that the Comms Team effectively received an internal ticket on 31st March 2022 to update the website in this regard. The update however was done on 2 April 2022 at 00:03.

We hope the above clarifies the issue of the delayed update on the website.

Regards,

Ashil Oogarah
Communications Team Lead