[Community-Discuss] Lu Heng + Larus and the Number Resource Society

Boubakar Barry boubakarbarry at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 21:00:57 UTC 2021

Owen,

On Sat, Sep 25, 2021 at 8:44 PM Owen DeLong via Community-Discuss <
community-discuss at afrinic.net> wrote:

> > Noah,

> > Do you think Owen doesn’t know all this? He has to sing to his

> master’s tune. My advice is to ignore Owen and all the other paid stooges

> and call out their paymaster as you are doing.

> I do not have a master. The tune I sing is one of my choosing. Your ad

> hominem attack here is unwarranted, unfounded, and ill conceived.

> As you will see from my detailed reply to Noah’s message, he has

> misrepresented the facts of the matter.

> I regularly disagree with Lu and Larus, however, in this particular

> situation, it is, in fact, AFRINIC that has repeatedly stepped over the

> line.

> We will see how the courts respond to this in due course.

To be honest, I sometimes feel pity for you and I wonder why you don't just
"retire" from all of this. I have known another Owen in the past, maybe a
false judgement from me at that time.
This whole discussion with you trying for months to respond to questions
not directed to you is just pathetic.

But who knows, as you admit that you are connected to those who want to
bury AFRINIC, maybe the cheques you receive from them are just difficult to
not accept and cash?

Boubakar