[Community-Discuss] Lu Heng + Larus and the Number Resource Society

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Sat Sep 25 09:23:53 UTC 2021

On Sat, 25 Sep 2021, 03:27 Owen DeLong, <owen at delong.com> wrote:

> List administrators, are we really going to tolerate Noah calling everyone

> who disagrees with him a “Lu Heng recruit” or similar?

Owen,

I didnt know you as one who lacks backbone even though its typical of all
Lu Heng stooges to cry for CoC whenever you guys are corned.

> Noah, contrary to what you’d like to have everyone believe, there are

> people who disagree with you who have nothing to do with Lue Heng.

Well Siyuan Miao through a simple G-lookup has already confirmed that
Cheken and Olerato are your colleagues and both are indeed associated with
Lu Heng thereby confirming my earlier assumption.

Noah