[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Code of Conduct - New Version

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed Oct 13 09:01:39 UTC 2021

I did a quick read. I need to review my notes/emails from previous rounds, but it will be nice if the staff can explain if something that we discussed in the list hasn't been considered, why.

At a first sight, still missing several key things, specially under the Mauritius law, such as personal data protection (by collecting emails, phones, etc. from mailing lists and whois) and using them for purposes such as spam (by email, phone or any other means), electoral campaigning, etc.

I really hope we can get further info about all that soon.

Regards,
Jordi
@jordipalet