[Community-Discuss] New court case against AFRINIC

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Mon May 31 23:16:15 UTC 2021

In message <68A62335-EB2F-401E-92B3-41323D5CD17F at afrinic.net>,
AFRINIC Communication <comms at afrinic.net> wrote:

>This is to update the community on the latest developments on the legal side.

Gee! And just when I was starting to believe the lie that nothing at all
could be said in public about "ongoing litigation".

Soooooo... when do we get to find out the names of ALL of the parties
currently suing AFRINIC, and how much each one is claiming as damages,
or what other kinds of relief they are each asking for?

You can't have it both ways. Either every single last detail about ALL
of the ongoing litigation is totally secret, or else none of it is, and
we have been lied to about that for over a year now.

Who, exactly, are the other plaintiffs in Elad Cohen et al. v. AFRINIC
and what sorts of relief are they requesting the courts to grant?

What relief are the courts being requested to grant in the case of
LogicWeb, inc. v. AFRINIC?

It's well past time to stop dishonestly hiding this basic information
from everyone.

Regards,
rfg