[Community-Discuss] Fwd: [members-discuss] Unsolicited Requests

Paschal Ochang pascosoft at gmail.com
Sun May 30 08:33:58 UTC 2021

Well said Ronald. Jordis point of disqualification sounds like the judge,
jury and executioner and is hasty in all ramifications. Even if there were
some facts to prove the points, it may be possible that the candidate is
not even aware of such and is dragged down the drain and smeared in the
mud. Who knows it may be a strategy to bring down the candidate.

Kind regards,

Paschal.