[Community-Discuss] Call for AFRINIC’s registry service migration to other RIRs

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Sat Jul 31 10:14:02 UTC 2021

On Sat, 31 Jul 2021, 09:31 Ish Sookun, <ish.sookun at lasentinelle.mu> wrote:

> The bigger surprise is the that this statement is from someone who ran for

> the

> AFRINIC Board Director seat.

Hi Ish

This is not a surprise to be honest.

Paul Wolner is a business associate of Lu Heng and they wanted a seat on
the highest level of Afrinic governance the same Afrinic Lu Heng has
launched multiple suits against and the same Paul Wolner is calling for NRO
to take over Afrinic.

Thank goodness Wolner lost the elections as resource members saw Paul
Wolner for who he was and I remember members stating that the last election
would have an impact on Afrinic existence and now we see what members meant
and why they had to stop Paul.

Just imagine a conflicted and biased Paul Wolner as a director of the
Afrinic board in this times.

Its important to all a spade a spade.

Cheers
Noah