[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] South Africa ISPA Statement on Recent AFRINIC developments

info at ispa-drc.cd info at ispa-drc.cd
Sat Jul 31 06:54:37 UTC 2021

Dear all,

I would like to share with you all a wisdom at this time when Afrinic is deprived of its means to function.
"If we are all on our tree and each expressed ambitions to assoire on a branch or another,it's part of the house atmosphere.
But once erosion threatens the tree,each will forget his ambitions and we will all descend from the tree to protect him, because he is ours."

Regards

Nico TSHINTU

>>> Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>

>>> https://ispa.org.za/press_releases/ispa-statement-on-recent-afrinic-developments