[Community-Discuss] Call for AFRINIC’s registry service migration to other RIRs

AMADU YUSIF yamadu at ug.edu.gh
Fri Jul 30 22:26:07 UTC 2021

I really agree with you. Let us not forget that the only RIR we have in our region is AFRINIC. Let us try to protect it no matter how. I think nobody owns AFRINIC, but the way we are fighting looks like AFRINIC is person who has faulted and want to push it. Let is not forget that when you cut off one of your hands and you roasted it and eat it, you will suffer.

Yusif Amadu
eLearning Unit
University of Ghana Computing Systems
University of Ghana