[Community-Discuss] South Africa ISPA Statement on Recent AFRINIC developments

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Fri Jul 30 11:35:38 UTC 2021

Dear Members and the wider AFRICAN Community.

I note that the ISP Association of South Africa has made a public statement
as well following TISPA'S public statement on recent AFRINIC developments.

I thought it was important to share the same with the rest of you in case
you missed this important message since ISPA South Africa represents the
large voice of AFRINIC members in South Africa.

So for those who are trying to show doubt that there is a loss of
confidence in AFRINIC, the statement from ISPA-ZA should show you all that
the industry representative body for ISPs in South Africa does not suffer
from a loss of faith in AFRINIC.

You can read the important statement via the link below.

https://ispa.org.za/press_releases/ispa-statement-on-recent-afrinic-developments/

*Cheers,*
*Noah*