[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Update on legal case

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Jul 29 07:33:19 UTC 2021

On Thu, 29 Jul 2021, 01:44 Ronald F. Guilmette, <rfg at tristatelogic.com>
wrote:

> In message <CAEqgTWa2a5_ykmau8Y1O0X2PGpTJAyXQmoB3JTesVCHj=

> iS0Fw at mail.gmail.com>,

> Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:

> >In the last board elections where Elkins defeated Paul Wolner, there were

> >multiple resource members who received phone calls from HongKong asking

> >them to vote for Wolner.

> In my view, these allegations were never proven, and even if they

> were, so what?

Association.

Do ARIN members receive phone calls from Hongkong asking the resource
members to vote for a specific ARIC AC member as an example? Or for that
matter to LACNIC candidates for board get the "vote for x candidate" calls
from AFRICA?

Larus is based in Hongkong and its safe to assume that Paul Wolner campaign
manager who was WhatsApp calling people is associated.

Noah