[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Update on legal case

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Thu Jul 29 00:39:08 UTC 2021

In message <CAD4W+iPxNJadYkjPq2u7YYVx5sAoe0pYZ7J3CQN=1vDdDs8+7g at mail.gmail.com>,
DANIEL NANGHAKA <dndannang at gmail.com> wrote:

>I will be so kind to say that following the various threads, I do not want

>to make an unnecessary judgement but instead of building on the Internet

>Development in Africa, Cloud Innovation Ltd came to Kill, Steal and Destroy

>AFRINIC.

It is not one directional. Both sides in the present conflict appear to have
already "gone nuclear". This raises the clear possibility that one or other
or perhaps both will ultimately be destroyed. (And perhaps that is all to the
good. I honestly don't know.)

https://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-we-may-be-likened-to-two-scorpions-in-a-bottle-each-capable-of-killing-the-other-but-j-robert-oppenheimer-108-20-14.jpg

Regards,
rfg