[Community-Discuss] Share About Cloud Innovation Ltd and their business

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Jul 27 16:35:16 UTC 2021

> On Jul 27, 2021, at 06:19 , Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Jul 2021, 15:20 Antone Ubah, <blackboythinking at gmail.com <mailto:blackboythinking at gmail.com>> wrote:

> Oh Noah,

> 'Afraid' you say? Of what? Of whom? What are my stakes? What are your stakes?

> There is an ongoing legal process between parties involved, am I wrong? If anyone or group has input to that, is it not right to funnel such down the appropriate channels?

> Or are you the arm behind the puppets? The grand puppeteer popping up characters to incite friction.🤔

> As far as I know and for a fact, you Antony are a puppet associated with Heng Lu.

Do you have evidence to support this ad hominem?

> I know this for a fact and enough data to prove it.

Then please do share?

> Whoever Lili Au is, they have the right to speak and dont call them trolls.

It is interesting how you simultaneously engage in ad hominem against one person while calling for an end
to ad hominem against another. In reality, the ad hominem should stop in both directions. You should stop
making ad hominem attacks and so should Anthony (and anyone else).