[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Update on legal case

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Jul 27 07:07:35 UTC 2021

> On Jul 26, 2021, at 23:32 , Ronald F. Guilmette <rfg at tristatelogic.com> wrote:

> In message <37E771A0-66F7-48A1-8E61-164AF96B3606 at delong.com>,

> Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:

>> They have knowingly and deliberately violated a court order, including sending

>> a message to the Petitioner that stated their full and blatant intent to do so.

> That is certainly NOT a document that I have seen.

Understandable, since as I stated, it was a private message sent by Respondent to Petitioner.

I am seeking approval from our legal team to provide it.

> Can you post a link to that Owen? Perhaps what is says is not quite

> what you are suggesting it says.

Since it was an email not sent to a list, I don’t believe there is a web archive of it.

It does, in fact, say pretty much exactly what I am suggesting it says.

A blatant statement that they will not comply with the July 13th order until after they
receive the outcome of the July 15th hearing.

Feel free to ask Eddy for a copy. He is the originator of said email and I have no
problem with him disclosing it. If I can get permission from our legal team, despite
it going against my usual etiquette of not disclosing private emails, I think this is
a legitimate exception in the interests of transparency.