[Community-Discuss] Resignation

retornam subs at retornam.com
Mon Jul 26 04:43:38 UTC 2021

AFRINIC has more drama than a telenovela or a soap opera.

It’s sad to see an organization tasked with improving and sustaining the growth of a secure, stable and robust internet across the African continent go through so much turmoil.

The drama and disagreements make it less attractive for members who genuinely want to see the organization succeed from contributing.